Wednesday, January 5, 2011

hummus house

Pretty much anything with the word hummus in it has my complete attention. So naturally when my dad asked if me and my sister wanted to try a restaurant called Hummus House, WE WERE IN!
The restaurant was pretty empty when we got there so we got great customer service! I ordered a falafel pita wrap, which I didn't get a picture of because I was too busy eating it, if that gives you any idea how delicious it was! They had so many different types of hummus' but we went with traditional. I tried to get my sister to try my huge wrap but she insisted she already had too much on her plate. I tried hard to believe it was because she was filled up with her lamb wrap and not because she didn't want to try mine because it was vegan. Haha.
Then came dessert. And I am a sucker for anything sweet and nutty. Easily the best baklava I have ever had. They did something different then most places and it had a nice Indian flare to it, I think it was pistachios :) Jaimee doesn't care much for desserts so I happily ate hers as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment