Tuesday, January 4, 2011

vegan banana nut bread

I have a HUGE sweet tooth. I love pastries, cupcakes, and basically anything with nuts in it. Sometimes I get too impatient and will eat anything my mom brings home but then sometimes I force myself to think long and hard about what I'm actually craving and make it! In this case, it was banana nut bread. And who doesn't love that?!
 Once again, Jaimee helped me. I always love having her in the kitchen with me, even though most of the time she is just texting and occassionally sticking her fingers in the mix.
This is the finished product. It might just look like any old plain loaf of bread, but let me tell you it was amazing! I literally ate half of it in one sitting and my sister had to hide the other half from me, which usually involves her placing it somewhere too high for me to reach. Please try this at home kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment