Wednesday, January 5, 2011

i'm having an affair with my juicer

I love love LOVE baking and cooking, but after going on a desserts binge these past few months, I figured the most efficient way to add vegetable to my diet again would be to juice them.
I don't really have a strategy when I juice. I just grab whatever is in the fridge and WUHLAH! The past few days that's consisted of carrots, celery, beets, pineapple, apples, and lemon. Amazing combo btw. Haha.
I like to make a big glass bowl full so I don't have to keep cleaning up and rejuicing.
I didn't get the lemon in the picture, but that little lemon is crucial when juicing! For one, the taste is way too sweet without a littl--LOT of lemon added. And secondly, it preserves your a juice longer so it can last a few hours in the fridge :)

Yummmmmmy. I know you're jealllly.
And that is my 10 ounces of heaven.
I always start by making a cup full and then fill up my bowl for later. That bowl is much bigger than it looks. It's also glass and air tight so that it doesn't fermentate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment